Digital marketing is more than a department. It’s more than an industry. It’s a frame of mind. And no one knows that better than you. You’re an early adopter, an innovator and a digital ambassador. Leading and inspiring others is second nature. Not only can you chart a digital roadmap to exceptional results, you have the skills to navigate the journey.
LMNO, Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, is looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our team. Your deep understanding of marketing, digital trends and best practices will help breathe life into communications plans, project work and campaigns, solving client challenges and empowering their brands to thrive online.
Skills & Experience
• 4+ years in an advertising, marketing or consulting environment (2+ years in digital)
• Strong understanding of and experience with analytics, Google Ads, programmatic media platforms, performance metrics, goal and event tracking, user flow, social media platforms, attribution modeling and website and campaign optimization (experience in marketing automation is an asset)
• Experience working on diverse web projects, including familiarity with UX principles and research practices
• Talent for shaping data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all timelines and deliverables are met
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, compelling way
• Ability to inspire and inform others, both team members and clients
• Develop digital marketing strategies for a diverse range of clients
• Create strategies and lead the discovery process for website development
• Identify and set goals and KPIs for digital campaigns and continuously track results
• Analyze results to ensure real-time digital campaign optimization
• Present strategy and reports/data analysis to clients
• Ensure proper tools and resources are in place to capitalize on emerging digital technology
• Research and analyze digital case studies, best practices, trends and innovations
• Develop proposals and participate in new business presentations
• Identify and present ideas for new business and organic growth
Have what it takes to be a Digital Strategist at LMNO? If so, please email your resume to Chris Kleiter, Strategy Director, to email@example.com by Friday, February 8, 2019. Please include Digital Strategist in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you.
PUTTING UP A FRONT (END)
LMNO is Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency. We’re looking for a kickass full-time Front-End Developer to join our talented Digital team. We need a flexible thinker to create remarkable online user experiences and collaborate with other members of the Digital and Creative teams to execute and maintain web solutions for our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in web development, information technology or computer science.
- Experienced in building responsive web designs.
- Expertise in developing and testing across browsers, devices and platforms.
- Aid in creating wireframes and mockups.
- Build dynamic sites from the ground up using clean, organized code that adheres to the latest standards and validation.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Google Analytics event/goal setup and tracking.
- Comfortable with Creative Suite/image editing applications.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once without breaking a sweat.
- Great communicator and natural problem solver with an eye for detail.
- Bonus points if you have experience with:
- WordPress development
- React.js, React Native, or AngularJS development
- Understanding development workflow and maintaining GIT/SVN repositories.
- Last but not least, you’ve got a good sense of humour.
Have what it takes to be our next Front-End Developer? Please forward your resume, with links to working website samples, to Kevin Lous, Digital Team Manager, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Front-End Developer in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Can’t wait to meet you.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU
CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our next operative? We’re always looking for new talent. If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at email@example.com, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.