PUTTING THE “PRO” IN PROJECT MANAGER
SOME PEOPLE HAVE EYES IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD. YOU? MORE LIKE A COUPLE OF ARMS (AND MAYBE A LEG, TOO). BUT WHILE MULTI-TASKING IS THE NAME OF YOUR GAME, YOU STAY CUCUMBER COOL NO MATTER WHAT. THAT’S JUST A FEW OF THE MANY ENDEARING QUALITIES THAT’LL MAKE YOU INVALUABLE TO US.
LMNO, Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
The Project Manager organizes assigned projects from initiation to completion. This role includes estimating, resource planning, scheduling, facilitating meetings, coordinating work, supporting the team and giving updates, managing priorities and budgets, monitoring progress, routing and reviewing proofs, and acting as quality control. The Project Manager also collaborates with other project managers, producers, leaders and team members to deliver the most amazing work possible, on time and on budget.
Who We're Looking For:
- A person who is super organized, detail-oriented and takes initiative
- A team player with ninja-like communication skills
- A positive energy that brings out the best in people
- Thrives under pressure and can effectively manage multiple projects with urgent deadlines
- Anticipates needs, overcomes challenges and builds consensus when conflicts arise
- Ability to ask the right questions, be a good listener and identify what’s important
- Develops solutions for problems in a diplomatic, professional and timely manner
- Interested, invested and passionate about our industry, the clients we work with and the work we create
- Post-secondary education in marketing or project management
- Five plus years of project management experience in a marketing/communications environment or print shop
- Knowledge of print, traditional media, digital/social media and video
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience setting timelines and re-evaluating priorities
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment
- Experience working with project management software
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Apple/ios would be an asset
Have what it takes? If so, please email your résumé to Shelley Arvay, President, at email@example.com with Project Manager in the subject line by Tuesday, February 11, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Digital marketing is more than a department. It’s more than an industry. It’s a frame of mind. And no one knows that better than you. You’re an early adopter, an innovator and a digital ambassador. Leading and inspiring others is second nature. Not only can you chart a digital roadmap to exceptional results, you have the skills to navigate the journey.
LMNO, Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, is looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our team. Your deep understanding of marketing, digital trends and best practices will help breathe life into communications plans, project work and campaigns, solving client challenges and empowering their brands to thrive online.
Skills & Experience
• 4+ years in an advertising, marketing or consulting environment (2+ years in digital)
• Strong understanding of and experience with analytics, Google Ads, programmatic media platforms, performance metrics, goal and event tracking, user flow, social media platforms, attribution modeling and website and campaign optimization (experience in marketing automation is an asset)
• Experience working on diverse web projects, including familiarity with UX principles and research practices
• Talent for shaping data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all timelines and deliverables are met
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, compelling way
• Ability to inspire and inform others, both team members and clients
• Develop digital marketing strategies for a diverse range of clients
• Create strategies and lead the discovery process for website development
• Identify and set goals and KPIs for digital campaigns and continuously track results
• Analyze results to ensure real-time digital campaign optimization
• Present strategy and reports/data analysis to clients
• Ensure proper tools and resources are in place to capitalize on emerging digital technology
• Research and analyze digital case studies, best practices, trends and innovations
• Develop proposals and participate in new business presentations
• Identify and present ideas for new business and organic growth
Have what it takes to be a Digital Strategist at LMNO? If so, please email your resume to Shelley Arvay, President, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Digital Strategist in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU
CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our next operative? We’re always looking for new talent. If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at email@example.com, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.