PUTTING THE “PRO” IN PRODUCER
SOME PEOPLE HAVE EYES IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD. YOU? MORE LIKE A COUPLE OF ARMS (AND MAYBE A LEG, TOO). BUT WHILE MULTI-TASKING IS THE NAME OF YOUR GAME, YOU STAY CUCUMBER COOL NO MATTER HOW HOT THE KITCHEN GETS. IT’S JUST ONE OF THE MANY ENDEARING QUALITIES THAT HELP YOU FORM LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH VENDORS AND STAFF ALIKE.
LMNO, Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, is looking for an experienced project manager to join our talented team as Producer. We need a relationship builder who’s able to schedule projects in their sleep and negotiate with the best of them. Your mission? Collaborate with other members of the LMNO team to deliver the most amazing possible product, on time and on budget.
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented person who can transform creative ideas into remarkably crafted award-winning work
- A creative thinker who is driven by curiosity, continually inspiring the team around them by presenting new approaches and ways to bring key ‘ideas’ to life
- A problem solver who looks for solutions in unconventional and creative ways
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can rise to the challenge of meeting a tight deadline
- A big picture thinker who takes joy in obsessing about the smallest of details
- A team player with ninja-like communication skills
- A relationship builder who can identify the best artisans, printers and vendors in the city or around the world to partner with on a moment’s notice
- A natural negotiator, whether working with vendors or internal team members, managing timelines or delivery dates
If so, then we me may have the position for you.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or project management
- Proven project management experience in a marketing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to build strong relationships to foster improved results
- Knowledge of print, video and digital processes
- Experience working with project management software tools
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Passion for working in a collaborative team environment to conquer challenges
Have what it takes to be our next Producer? If so, please email your résumé to Shelley Arvay, President, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Producer in the subject line by Wednesday, August 28, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Digital marketing is more than a department. It’s more than an industry. It’s a frame of mind. And no one knows that better than you. You’re an early adopter, an innovator and a digital ambassador. Leading and inspiring others is second nature. Not only can you chart a digital roadmap to exceptional results, you have the skills to navigate the journey.
LMNO, Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, is looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our team. Your deep understanding of marketing, digital trends and best practices will help breathe life into communications plans, project work and campaigns, solving client challenges and empowering their brands to thrive online.
Skills & Experience
• 4+ years in an advertising, marketing or consulting environment (2+ years in digital)
• Strong understanding of and experience with analytics, Google Ads, programmatic media platforms, performance metrics, goal and event tracking, user flow, social media platforms, attribution modeling and website and campaign optimization (experience in marketing automation is an asset)
• Experience working on diverse web projects, including familiarity with UX principles and research practices
• Talent for shaping data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all timelines and deliverables are met
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, compelling way
• Ability to inspire and inform others, both team members and clients
• Develop digital marketing strategies for a diverse range of clients
• Create strategies and lead the discovery process for website development
• Identify and set goals and KPIs for digital campaigns and continuously track results
• Analyze results to ensure real-time digital campaign optimization
• Present strategy and reports/data analysis to clients
• Ensure proper tools and resources are in place to capitalize on emerging digital technology
• Research and analyze digital case studies, best practices, trends and innovations
• Develop proposals and participate in new business presentations
• Identify and present ideas for new business and organic growth
Have what it takes to be a Digital Strategist at LMNO? If so, please email your resume to Shelley Arvay, President, to email@example.com. Please include Digital Strategist in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU
CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our next operative? We’re always looking for new talent. If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.