You’re a natural creative problem solver. Words are your weapon of choice and you wield them expertly to slay any challenge that stands in the way. For you, the same old, tired solutions don’t cut it. You’re an adventurer – an innovator – who dives deep into unplumbed creative depths to unearth the most cunning concepts and linguistic lines.
Working with LMNO, the province’s most dapper advertising and creative consultancy, you’ll ideate, explore and execute for a range of clients and a wide variety of mediums. While the core of the position involves words on a page, you’ll be regularly challenged to think visually and strategically as well. Your natural curiosity and connectedness with culture and trends give you a leg up when crafting creative that not only connects with an audience, but also drives them to action.
You’ve proven you can work effective as part of a team, but your drive and passion mean you’re equally comfortably taking initiative and making things happen on your own when needed. You’ve never found a lack of things to do or explore, and your commitment and excitement to ideas easily carries you through from concept to execution and beyond
A minimum of two years’ experience in a creative writing position is desired, preferably with experience writing short-form/ad copy. In return, you’ll enjoy a dynamic atmosphere, excellent compensation and benefits, and tremendous opportunity for growth and professional development.
Sound like a good time? Think you fit the bill? Submit your Creative Portfolio and resume to email@example.com by June 25th, 2018. If you’re selected for an interview, we’ll be in touch!
PART-TIME ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Nothing makes you happier than entering a stack of payables without missing a cent. If you’re looking for a fun, engaging place to spend twenty hours a week, our Accounts Payable Clerk position is for you. Responsible for all administrative functions related to posting and tracking accounts payable, our Accounts Payable Clerk (under the direction of the Office Manager) will also provide assistance to other staff in the areas of invoicing, reception and timesheet monitoring when needed. The Accounts Payable Clerk also prepares accurate accounting reports as requested for agency management, the Office Manager and Chief Financial Officer.
LMNO, is Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, and a pretty darn good place to work.
- Pulls all supplier invoices from accounts payable files for specific client invoices.
- Sets supplier invoices aside for check run, and brings any payables requiring urgent payment to the attention of the Office Manager for immediate payment.
- Receives supplier invoices related to non-billable work and/or supplies, matches them to PO issued by Office Manager, and enters those invoices into the accounting system.
- Reconciles corporate credit cards on a monthly basis, tracks down receipts and enters all required data. • Receives and reviews all employee expense claims for submission to the Controller for payment.
- Enters all approved media and project-related supplier invoices to accounts payable records, and files for later retrieval.
- Assists in monitoring timesheet entry and approval and clarifies any unclear entries.
- Assists in generation of media or production invoices, bank reconciliations, vacation time monitoring, reception, and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Have what it takes to be our next A/P Clerk? If so, please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with Accounts Payable Clerk in the subject line by Monday, June 25th, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We can’t wait to meet you.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU
CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our next operative? We’re always looking for new talent. If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at email@example.com, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.