LMNO IS SASKATCHEWAN’S LARGEST MARKETING CONSULTANCY AND CREATIVE AGENCY.
We’re looking for a kickass Developer to join our talented Digital team in a full-time role. We need a flexible thinker who’s into creating remarkable online user experiences, collaborating with other members of the Digital and Creative teams to execute and maintain web solutions for our clients.
- Build dynamic sites from the ground up using clean, organized code that adheres to the latest standards and validation.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once without breaking too much of a sweat.
- Aid in creating wireframes and mock-ups.
- Be a great communicator and natural problem solver with an eye for detail.
- Post-secondary education with a Computer System Technology diploma, Computer Science degree, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Be experienced in building responsive web designs.
- Have experience developing and testing cross browsers, devices and platforms.
Nice to have:
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
- WordPress plugin and theme development experience.
- Web application development experience.
- Familiar with GIT/SVN version control.
- Familiar with different development environments, including AWS, VirtualBox, Docker Containers, Vagrant.
- Front-end development experience with CSS/SCSS/LESS, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Be comfortable with Creative Suite/image editing applications.
- Have knowledge and experience in Google Analytics event/goal setup and tracking.
- Use tabs instead of spaces and know that a dark IDE theme > light IDE theme.
Have what it takes to be our next Full-Stack Developer? Please forward your résumé, with links to working website samples, to Kevin Lous, Digital Team Manager, by email to email@example.com with Full-Stack Developer in the subject line by Friday, November 15, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We can’t wait to meet you.
Digital marketing is more than a department. It’s more than an industry. It’s a frame of mind. And no one knows that better than you. You’re an early adopter, an innovator and a digital ambassador. Leading and inspiring others is second nature. Not only can you chart a digital roadmap to exceptional results, you have the skills to navigate the journey.
LMNO, Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, is looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our team. Your deep understanding of marketing, digital trends and best practices will help breathe life into communications plans, project work and campaigns, solving client challenges and empowering their brands to thrive online.
Skills & Experience
• 4+ years in an advertising, marketing or consulting environment (2+ years in digital)
• Strong understanding of and experience with analytics, Google Ads, programmatic media platforms, performance metrics, goal and event tracking, user flow, social media platforms, attribution modeling and website and campaign optimization (experience in marketing automation is an asset)
• Experience working on diverse web projects, including familiarity with UX principles and research practices
• Talent for shaping data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all timelines and deliverables are met
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, compelling way
• Ability to inspire and inform others, both team members and clients
• Develop digital marketing strategies for a diverse range of clients
• Create strategies and lead the discovery process for website development
• Identify and set goals and KPIs for digital campaigns and continuously track results
• Analyze results to ensure real-time digital campaign optimization
• Present strategy and reports/data analysis to clients
• Ensure proper tools and resources are in place to capitalize on emerging digital technology
• Research and analyze digital case studies, best practices, trends and innovations
• Develop proposals and participate in new business presentations
• Identify and present ideas for new business and organic growth
Have what it takes to be a Digital Strategist at LMNO? If so, please email your resume to Shelley Arvay, President, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Digital Strategist in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU
CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our next operative? We’re always looking for new talent. If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at email@example.com, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.