STUDIO TEAM MANAGER
Taking an idea from good to great is all in the execution. It’s a mantra that does more than inform the way you work, it runs through your blood. Every creative concept that lands on your desk doesn’t leave until it’s polished to pure pixel perfection. But your mad skills aren’t limited to a computer. You have a knack for inspiring those around you and pushing the boundaries and capabilities of an entire team, helping each team member you interact with to be the best they can be.
LMNO, Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, is looking for an experienced design professional to join our talented team as Studio Team Manager. We’re looking for a person who has the eye of a designer, the mind of a production artist and the heart to lead a group of talented studio artists in the creation of amazing work.
Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary education in graphic design and five to 10 years of experience
- Experience in a leadership role, mentoring and motivating a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and focus under pressure
- Broad knowledge of printing techniques and requirements (inks, papers, colour management, digital pre-press and typography/font management), as well as understanding of digital
- Expertise in industry design and production software; digital and video skills an asset
- Desire to be a collaborative team player, display initiative and flexibility, and work with a variety of personalities
- High level of accountability, proactivity and motivation
- Be accountable to the President for the performance of the Studio Team and quality of the product
- Work hands-on as a senior studio artist/designer while overseeing Studio Team operations
- Manage and develop the Studio Team by promoting a collaborative environment and challenging and guiding studio artists in the creation of industry-leading work
- Help studio artists develop ideas from rough sketch to final files
- Supervise and provide performance feedback to members of the Studio Team
- Collaborate with Producers and Project Managers to choose the right studio artist for a task based on individual strengths and skills
- Be ultimately responsible for sending suppliers files of the highest quality
- Collaborate with the Creative Team (Art Directors, Writers, Creative Leads) to deliver the highest quality work possible within available timelines and budget
- Lead the studio hiring process
- Assign studio jobs to selected freelance artists when necessary
Sound like a fit? Up for the challenge? Then email your resumé with links to samples of your best design work to: email@example.com with Studio Team Manager in the subject line by Friday, August 24th, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you.
You’re a natural creative problem solver. Words are your weapon of choice and you wield them expertly to slay any challenge that stands in the way. For you, the same old, tired solutions don’t cut it. You’re an adventurer – an innovator – who dives deep into unplumbed creative depths to unearth the most cunning concepts and linguistic lines.
Working with LMNO, the province’s most dapper advertising and creative consultancy, you’ll ideate, explore and execute for a range of clients and a wide variety of mediums. While the core of the position involves words on a page, you’ll be regularly challenged to think visually and strategically as well. Your natural curiosity and connectedness with culture and trends give you a leg up when crafting creative that not only connects with an audience, but also drives them to action.
You’ve proven you can work effectively as part of a team, but your drive and passion mean you’re equally comfortable taking initiative and making things happen on your own when needed. You’ve never found a lack of things to do or explore, and your excitement and commitment to ideas easily carry you through from concept to execution and beyond.
A minimum of two years’ experience in a copywriting position is desired, preferably with experience writing short-form/ad copy. In return, you’ll enjoy a dynamic atmosphere, excellent compensation and benefits, and tremendous opportunity for growth and professional development.
Sound like a good time? Think you fit the bill? Submit a creative portfolio with at least four to five pieces that demonstrate your creative thinking. These don’t have to be real ads, but they do need to demonstrate your ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and approach challenges in a dynamic way. Submit both your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 17, 2018. If you’re selected for an interview, we’ll be in touch.
DIGITAL TEAM MANAGER
LMNO, Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency, is looking for an experienced digital professional to join our talented team as Digital Team Manager. We’re looking for a person who can dive into 0’s and 1’s, has developed processes in order to manage digital projects in their sleep and can lead a group of talented programmers in the creation of amazing work.
- Accountable for performance of the Digital Team and quality of the product
- Contributes as a hands-on senior web developer on project work while overseeing Digital Team operations
- Facilitates quality control and ensures that the LMNO standards are achieved for all digital assets
- Assigns digital team resources based on skill set and workload
- Development of internal digital workflows and processes in collaboration with Producers and Project Manager Lotteries, and ensures they are effective and updated as needed
- Proactively pursues ongoing education in relevant software and provides expertise in the software
- Mentors Digital Team members, supporting their short- and long-term goals while problem-solving individual challenges and issues as they arise
- Visionary for the digital team, its value and potential for the agency
- Works closely with the Creative Team to execute creative concepts
- Working with Producers and the Project Manager Lotteries develops milestone dates to ensure that jobs are completed on time
- Troubleshoots challenges as they arise with the internal team, clients and vendors
What are we looking for?
- A digital pro who knows how to get the best out of a talented team
- Has deep experience with digital assets such as websites, online advertising and email campaigns
- Demonstrates professionalism, excellent communication skills, a willingness to collaborate and the ability to prioritize
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with the ability to focus under pressure
- Organized, problem-solver and multitasker, with exceptional attention to detail and deadlines
- Must be a team player, display initiative and flexibility, have the ability to work with a variety of personalities and experts, while demonstrating strong leadership
- High level of accountability and motivation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Have what it takes to be our Digital Team Manager? If so, please email your résumé, with links to working samples of your best digital work, to email@example.com with Digital Team Manager in the subject line by Wednesday, July 11th, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU
CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our next operative? We’re always looking for new talent. If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.