PUTTING UP A FRONT (END)
LMNO is Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency. We’re looking for a kickass full-time Front-End Developer to join our talented Digital team. We need a flexible thinker to create remarkable online user experiences and collaborate with other members of the Digital and Creative teams to execute and maintain web solutions for our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in web development, information technology or computer science.
- Experienced in building responsive web designs.
- Expertise in developing and testing across browsers, devices and platforms.
- Aid in creating wireframes and mockups.
- Build dynamic sites from the ground up using clean, organized code that adheres to the latest standards and validation.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Google Analytics event/goal setup and tracking.
- Comfortable with Creative Suite/image editing applications.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once without breaking a sweat.
- Great communicator and natural problem solver with an eye for detail.
- Bonus points if you have experience with:
- WordPress development
- React.js, React Native, or AngularJS development
- Understanding development workflow and maintaining GIT/SVN repositories.
- Last but not least, you’ve got a good sense of humour.
Have what it takes to be our next Front-End Developer? Please forward your resume, with links to working website samples, to Kevin Lous, Digital Team Manager, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Front-End Developer in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Can’t wait to meet you.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU
CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our next operative? We’re always looking for new talent. If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at email@example.com, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.